Saturday, October 17, 2009

Band-Aid did not pay for the following endorsement...


Because I believe this look is utterly unacceptable past the age of 8, I don't wear socks with my shoes.  Because control top panty hose do wonders for my thighs but are killer uncomfortable, I usually slip my bare feet into my flats or heels.  For anyone who has worked to wear in a new pair of shoes, you know it can be painful.  Of course it shouldn't be, but it is.  You get the blisters on the tops of your feet from flip flops and the worn off pieces of skin on your heel.  Well this is of the past now that Band-Aid created Friction Block Stick.  It's a few bucks at Target.  I bought it, not being too optimistic, but having painful and bloody spots on my feet...I was desperate.  All you do is rub this small deoderant looking stick against those parts of your feet that get the most wear and tear and voila.  No more blisters.  I shit you not, this product is genius and I use it every day.  

***Band-Aid, if you read this, thank you thank you thank you.  Oh and you owe me for this commercial....

4 comments:

  1. cool tip! I will have to get one for my wedding emergency kit =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...... are those your green socks? I would have at least expected knee high argyles....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only save those socks for special occasions, like seeing you : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip! I will have to try that. I am always breaking in my shoes at an inappropriate occasion like a Saturday at work. I feel like I always have blisters on my feet. Love the green socks with the shoes! Very Ugly Betty.

    ReplyDelete