Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 19 - 2 Hours

Friday - After 3 days off in the middle of the week, today seemed like a Monday and a Friday all in the same day.  So confused.

Soundtrack - eeeeeh, Top-40-guilty-pleasure night apparently - Rihanna (Loud), Lady Gaga (The Fame Monster)

Piece(s) worked on - Nik.  But, Nik was done, right?  Yeah, about that...I decided I wasn't happy with the face.  So, much like I did with Lindsay's portrait, I started with a new layer of shadow color.  And then...re-did the entire face.  I realized I put 10 extra pounds on him.  {how terrible}  Also, working with a depth of field idea, I chunked up the paint a bit and am going to try to make the face more blurry and subdued.  Because, you know, I don't have enough to do and am not anxious at all about getting 20 done, I decide to re-do one.

newface

No comments:

Post a Comment