Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 21 - 8 Hours

Sunday - Funday = Studio Day.  It was gorgeous, perfect fall weather today.  Thank you, windows for allowing me not to miss it.  Thanks also to my sister for bringing me lunch & her little urchins in to run around for a few minutes.  It was a nice break!

Soundtrack - The Beatles (Revolver, Rubber Soul, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band, Help, Let it Be, Magical Mystery Tour), Passion Pit (Manners), Phoenix (It's Never Been Like That), Meshell Ndegecollo (Weather)

Piece(s) worked on - Laurie; Nik; making new canvases.  I've had issues today keeping on task with one painting.  Good thing I have more than one going right now.  And nothing breaks up painting like stretching and priming canvases.  I stretched & gessoed 3 new ones and applied the first layer of ground on 5 others.  Felt good to accomplish something today!


No comments:

Post a Comment