Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12 - 2 Hours

Wednesday - It seriously isn't Friday yet?  It was quite the busy day at work and I'm doing my best not to get overwhelmed between obligations.  I'm still on track, and still going to the studio every day, which is the important thing.  It's almost as if I'm in a serious relationship with art.  If I don't spend the time, it won't put out.  Or something like that...

Soundtrack - Doug Burr (O Ye Devastator), Dr. Dog (Be the Void), Edith Piaf (Best Of)

Piece(s) worked on - Lindsay.  I might even be done with her face at this point.  Which, I feel is fast.  But, then again, so is a painting a week!


 And here's the finished Nik:


What a face :)



It's funny how the simple details sometimes end up being my favorite parts.  






No comments:

Post a Comment