Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 25 - 2 Hours

Tuesday - In week 4.  Seeing progress is really encouraging.  I feel like I'm coming down with a cold...so now that I've worked, studioed, and ironed all my blasted suits for work, I'm watching an episode of Breaking Bad and drinking wine.  That'll help, right?

Soundtrack - Frightened Rabbit (The Midnight Organ Fight & Sing the Greys) -- seeing them in concert soon; that's going to be awesome.

Piece(s) worked on - Colin.  I got to a point about an hour into my time painting in which I thought his nose was PERFECT.  And I made a mental note not to touch it again.  And then I did.  And spent almost an hour ruining it more.  So that part needs to be fixed.....  That being said, I think the eyes and mouth may be close to done.  And this beard is going to be fun to paint.  Who knew all the males in my life had such fantastic (fun-to-paint) facial hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment