Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 13 - 1.5 Hours

Thursday - Seriously, is it Friday yet?  Oh well, busy at work, busy in the studio.  I spent a few minutes this morning outlining the pieces I'll be working on when and realizing I may have more than 20 when I'm done doing all the pieces I want.  This is wonderful.  It's great to know that there are more than 20 people willing to let me copy/use/manipulate their image.

Soundtrack - Michael Kiwanuka (Home Again), Passion Pit (Gossamer)

Piece(s) worked on - Lindsay.  I love getting to the point in which I have to make a decision about the painting.  I love even more when I make the right decision.  I was liking the background, but it just wasn't right.  I kept working, re-working, adding, subtracting, and it still wasn't right.

Before

And then I went for it.  Yellow.  The color of Lindsay's kitchen (where this photo was taken).  And voila; much better.  And she also has hair now, which absolutely helps :)



After

No comments:

Post a Comment