Sunday, September 23, 2012

September 21 & 22 - 4 hours

This weekend turned out to be incredibly more social than planned.  Not so great for painting production, but it was wonderful for everything else.  I was able to support my lovely friends Emilie Hitch & Nikolas James Perez in their photography show, take part in a wonderful performance by Alt-J at the Triple Rock, AND make new friends.  Additionally, I had the honor of photographing and talking with a good friend in her garden.  Her portrait will be coming together next month hopefully!  Quite the Friday/Saturday.

While in the studio; Soundtrack - Phantom Planet (Raise the Dead), Semisonic (Feeling Strangely Fine), Alt-J (An Awesome Wave), Beach House (Bloom)

Piece(s) worked on - Victor & Laura.  He's finally done.  Now it's just the she part I have to worry about.  And that blasted background....I'm never 100% pleased...

No comments:

Post a Comment