Friday, September 28, 2012

September 27 & 28 - 3 Hours


Thursday & Friday - I SWEAR these weeks are moving slower at work and faster in the evenings.  I can't seem to get enough sleep and haven't found myself in the mood to paint.  Which, yesterday, resulted in only 1 hour of frustrating work.  Today...things happened.  Good things.  Maybe it's an every other day thing?  Perhaps this blog will be a scientific experiment of the gods' humor on my success/failure pattern.  Shut up and show the progress?  Ok...

Soundtrack - Mynabirds (Generals), Hall & Oats (Greatest Hits), LCD Soundsystem (LCD Soundsystem)



Piece(s) worked on - Colin.  I felt good about this piece.  Then I ruined it.  Now I feel good about it again.  So much drama....
I always think it's interesting to see before & after shots.  R side has changes from today, L side is still untouched from yesterday.

1 comment: