Saturday, September 8, 2012

September 8 - 3 Hours

Saturday - After a morning of errands & tasks (which did include the Minneapolis Farmers Market & Utrecht -- solid errands), I studioed.  Now, time to shower and off to work for a random Saturday evening of serving cocktails.

Soundtrack - Sondre Lerche (Two Way Monologue), Alabama Shakes (Boys & Girls), Alela Diane (To Be Still)

Piece(s) worked on - Nik.  I'm SO close to finishing.  Just a little bit of a touch-up on the facial highlights, some more beadwork and finish rendering the left sleeve.  I got as far as I could, as the paint was too wet in those areas to layer.  I'm very pleased with how it's turned out in such little time!  (The photo is a little odd as the wet paint is very reflective.)


Aaaand, as much as I love painting beards, I don't love painting arm hair just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment